Seneca is dedicated to remanufacturing and reverse-logistics services that extend the total technology lifecycle while creating value for our partners and customers. As a leader in technology remanufacturing, Seneca offers flexible and complete electronics refurbishment and remanufacturing services.
Turnkey Best Practices and Flexible Approach
Through proven remanufacturing processes and best practices in technology refurbishment, Seneca extends the product lifecycle and creates value for our partners and customers. Look to Seneca for flexible technology remanufacturing and reverse logistics services that extend far beyond the capabilities available from traditional niche refurbishment providers.
Fully Integrated Remanufacturing Process
Seneca's full-service approach to remanufacturing brings efficiency to every step of the remanufacturing process, enhancing ROI and extending value.
Core Remanufacturing Services
- Product teardown for parts
- Warranty returns for replacement
- Platform image engineering through ImageX
- Custom packaging design and implementation
- Direct reverse-logistics services (direct shipping from retailer)
- Direct shipment to customers
- Full technical support offering
- Inventory management (cycle count)
- Component sourcing
Account and Product Management
When it comes to recovery and end-of-life, effective product management is critical. Seneca can boost the value of your product while helping to preserve your brand equity with our extensive experience in both primary and secondary sales channels.
- Vendor Relations
- Sales Consulting
- Material Planning
- Last Buy Options
To maximize the viable life of your technology assets, Seneca offers services such as test and inspect, re-imaging, repair, and liquidation processes for computers and consumer electronics.
- Bill of Materials Analysis & Documentation
- Test Procedures & Documentation
- Repair Procedures & Documentation
- Hardware & Software Engineer Services
- Imaging Services & Deployment
- Certification Services (UL, ETL, FCC)
Trust our expertise when it comes to troubleshooting, recovering, repairing, and getting your products back into the hands of your customers. Seneca’s in-house customer support services provide superior customer care with industry-leading repair technicians. Backing asset recovery and repair services with dedicated customer support and care services enables Seneca to meet the distinctive requirements of your customer situation.
- Toll-Free, U.S.-based Phone Support
- Depot Repair Services
- Data Recovery Services*
- Repair Checklist & Audits
Logistics & Production
Asset recovery demands logistics expertise. With international logistic partnerships in place, backed with a complete suite of packaging and quality audit services, logistics and production round out Seneca’s remanufacturing partnerships. Seneca delivers the services your reverse logistics solution requires.
- Boxing & Packaging
- International Shipping*
- Green Manufacturing
- Visible Build Instruction
- Quality Audit
- Delivery Schedule Services
* Service may be provided by Seneca partners.